Title: Archive 2016
- Lorenzo Squintani, "Better Regulation" with "Make it Work": An assessment of the Make it Work's Drafting Principles on Compliance Assurance
- Alexandra Aragao, Environmental modernization and administrative simplification in Portugal
- Eckard Rehbinder, The Non-Regression Principle under EU and German Water Law "on the Ground"
- Franziska Heß, Martin Führ, Evidence based legislation? Adequate protection of EU citizens against aircraft noise
- Franz Fiala, Michaela Vuerich (ANEC), Statement on the Circular Economy concept
- Delphine Misonne, Exploring CETA's Relation to Environment Law
- Laurens Ankersmit, Belgium Requests an Opinion on Investment Court System in CETA
- Wybe Th. Douma, Sustainability and Precautionary Aspects of CETA Dissected
- Ludwig Krämer, The Volkswagen Scandal - Air Pollution and Administrative Inertia
- Thirza Moolenaar, Sandra Nobrega, Access to Justice: Environmental Non-Governmental Organisations According to the Aarhus Regulation
Go back to the regular design...